Music Theory Basic Rudiment Course
- PITCH – Notation, Accidentals and Enharmonic Equivalents
- SCALES – Major and minor (natural, harmonic and melodic)
- TRIADS – Major and minor (Tonic, Subdominant and Dominant)
- RHYTHM – Simple Time (Duple, Triple and Quadruple)
- INTERVALS – Perfect, Major and minor (harmonic and melodic)
- CIRCLE OF FIFTHS – Key Signatures (up to 4 sharps and 4 flats)
- TRANSPOSING – At the Octave
- ANALYSIS – Musical Terms, Symbols and Signs
- Review tests to help students retain knowledge
- Memory Joggers that benefit all learning styles
- Suitable for students who want to take Royal Conservatory of Music Level 5 Music Theory Exam (upon completion of this course, students can complete supplemental lessons to ensure readiness for taking RCM Level 5 Music Theory Exam)
- Create a strong foundation in music theory
- This course suits beginners (no prior music theory knowledge).
- Students will need to purchase a textbook on their own (available in music stores or online stores).
- Online teaching using Zoom or Skype.
Contact me for more information.